N,N-Diethylbenzylamine is a chemical substance with a molecular weight of 163.2594. CAS number: 772-54-3, insoluble in water, soluble in methanol, ethanol, ether, acetone, ethyl acetate, aromatic hydrocarbons, oleic acid, etc. Used as a solvent.
Chinese synonyms: N,N-Diethylbenzylamine , CAS:772-54-3 , diethylbenzylamine span>
CAS Number: 772-54-3
MDL number: MFCD00026731
EINECS number: 212-251-5
- Properties: colorless liquid with almond flavor.
- Density (g/mL, 20/4°C): 0.890
- Boiling point (ºC, normal pressure): 211~212
- Refractive index (20ºC): 1.5002
- Flash point (ºC, opening): 77
- Vapor pressure (kPa, 94ºC): 120
- Melting point of picrate (ºC): 120
- Solubility: insoluble in water, soluble in methanol, ethanol, ether, acetone, ethyl acetate, aromatic hydrocarbons, oleic acid, etc.
Molecular structure data
1. Molar refractive index: 53.42
2, molar volume: 179.0
3. Isometric specific volume (90.2K): 428.9
4. Surface tension (dyne/cm): 32.9
Used as a solvent.
Storage and transportation:
Should be sealed and stored in a dry, cool and ventilated warehouse
200KG/bucket Storage: It is recommended to store in a dry and cool area with proper ventilation. After the original packaging, please fasten the packaging cover as soon as possible to prevent the product performance from being mixed with other substances such as waterproof grade. Store in a cool, dry place, keep the container tightly closed, and avoid contact with oxides. Do not inhale dust and avoid contact with skin and mucous membranes. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the workplace. After work, take a shower and change clothes. Store contaminated clothes separately and use them after washing. Maintain good hygiene habits.