Dibutyltin dilaurate is an organic tin additive, soluble in benzene, toluene, carbon tetrachloride, ethyl acetate, chloroform, acetone, petroleum ether Such as organic solvents and all industrial plasticizers, insoluble in water. The high-boiling multi-purpose organotin catalyst dibutyltin dilaurate circulating on the market is usually after a special liquefaction treatment. It is a light yellow or colorless oily liquid at room temperature and becomes a white crystal at low temperature. It can be used as a PVC plastic additive. It has excellent lubricity, transparency and weather resistance. Good resistance to sulfide pollution. Used as a stabilizer in soft and transparent products, as a high-efficiency lubricant in hard and transparent products, it can also be used as a catalyst for the cross-linking reaction of acrylate rubber and carboxyl rubber, polyurethane foam synthesis and polyester synthesis, and room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber Catalyst
Product name: Dibutyltin dilaurate 77-58-7
Alias: dibutyl bis(dodecanoate) tin; dibutyl tin dilaurate; dibutyl tin dilaurate; dibutyl bis(1- Oxododecyloxy)tin; di-n-butyltin dilaurate; dibutyltin laurate; dibutyltin di(dodecanoate); dibutyltin
English name: Dibutyltin dilaurate
Product code: DBTDL
|Linear molecular formula
|United Nations number
1. English name: Dibutyltin dilaurate (DBTDL)
2.CAS Number: 77-58-7
3. Molecular formula: C32H64O4Sn
Light yellow or colorless liquid, low temperature into white crystals
1) Stabilizer and lubricant for PVC products. Soft transparent products or semi-soft products, used with metal soaps or epoxy compounds such as barium stearate and cadmium stearate, have good lubricity, transparency, weather resistance, and compatibility with plasticizers. Frost, no vulcanization pollution, no adverse effects on heat sealability and printability. Such as: soft film, film, plastic shoes, hose and PVC conveyor belt, etc. It can be used in combination with organotin maleate or organotin mercaptan in hard products to improve the fluidity of resin materials.
2) Used as a catalyst and foaming activator in polyurethane foam and silicone rubber synthetic materials.
3) Used as a synthesis catalyst in various adhesives.
Normal temperature, protected from light, ventilated and dry place, sealed and stored
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. The storage place must be locked, and the key must be handed over to the technical experts and their assistants for safekeeping. The storage place must be far away from oxidants and water sources.
General-purpose plastic and plastic-sprayed iron drums or glass containers are packaged and transported in accordance with general chemical management regulations.
Packaging: It is suitable to be stored in glass containers, plastic containers, and metal utensils resistant to corrosion by chlorine, and kept tightly sealed. Store in a cool, dry place, keep the container tightly closed, and avoid contact with oxides. Do not inhale dust and avoid contact with skin and mucous membranes. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the workplace. After work, take a shower and change clothes. Store contaminated clothes separately and use them after washing. Maintain good hygiene habits.