Shell to develop Sarawak gas project
Latest: Shell said recently that Sarawak Shell Berhad, a subsidiary of the company, has made a final investment decision to jointly develop Rosmari- Marjoram Gas Project.
Shell said the project includes a subsea tie-back system, a wellhead platform, a 207-kilometer-long connecting onshore pipeline and an onshore gas plant in Bintulu with a design capacity of 800 million standard cubic feet per day of natural gas. Shell added that the project is expected to start production in 2026. Sarawak Shell Berhad owns 80% of the project and Petronas Carigali owns the remaining 20%.